Tata Neu is a super app launched by the Tata group, which promises to be one of its kind unified platforms to connect brands across the Tata universe. The app was in the testing phase for several months thus limiting its access to only Tata employees, however, on the 7th of April, it got launched and ever since it has been a huge hype.
This super app is said to be one of the biggest competitors for Jeff Bezos’ Amazon and Reliance industries of Mukesh Ambani.
Let us see, what the hype is all about….
What is the Tata Neu app?
It’s a one-stop app that combines all the brands that the Tata group owns. It promises a great experience to its customers while giving them a chance to earn rewards on every transaction that they make. Moreover, it all has an inbuilt payment feature called Tata pay which allows you to make payments not just in the app but in other online purchases or bills.
N. Chandrasekaran, the chairman and head of Tata sons expressed his immense gratitude and happiness in having brands like Air Asia, BigBasket, Tata CLiQ, IHCL, Croma, Air India, Tanishq, Vistara, Tata Motors and many others on board so soon.
He also went on to describe this new super app as a perfect blend of the modern essence of technology and their traditional approach of consumers first which provides a wonderful experience for all their brands at once.
Features of Tata Neu
- Bill Payments – Tata Neu allows you to pay any kind of bill that may be electricity, mobile, recharge, broadband etc at the convenience of your home.
- Online shopping services – This app keeps up with the norm of digitalizing and has made it possible to shop for anything you want.
- Transport sector – With companies like Air Asia and Air India, Tata Neu is slowly covering pace and providing facilities like booking flights as well.
- Secure and safe means of payment – This app with its Tata Pay facility offers a safe and secure means for any kind of transaction. It has an inbuilt feature for figure print or password before opening the pass for you.
- Food services – Although this service isn’t yet fully available in all the different locations of India, it is a great app that even included food services in its application.
What is Tata Pay?
Tata pay is a payment feature of Tata Neu, that is just like Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, BHIM or Amazon Pay. It allows you to make payments using NeuCoins, cards, UPI and even EMI, may it be bills, in-store purchases, or website purchases. Moreover, it lets you scan and pay on any merchant you wish or even send money to your friends and family.
Every brand on the Tata Neu app is connected to a reward system that gives you rewards as NeuCoins. They can be earned on every purchase and payment across all online and physical locations and can be used as the same as well.
The NeuCoins can be redeemed at 1 NeuCoin = 1 Rupee. It not only helps the app retain loyal customers but also guarantees unlimited opportunities to earn, spend and save anywhere and anytime.
NeuPass is currently in the upcoming stage, however, is a premium membership-like option somewhat similar to Amazon Prime, that will assure more rewards and benefits. According to the know more page of NeuPass, it is a powerful membership that offers a wide range of benefits and privileges. such as earning at least 5% NeuCoin each time you shop at Tata Neu.
Deals and Discounts
Tata Neu offers a lot of deals and discounts to its customers like saving up to 40-50% on hotel bookings or 10% off on buying things from the luxury section etc.