ZestMoney is an Indian company founded by Priya Sharma, Lizzie Chapman, and Ashish Anantharaman in 2015 with a mission to make life easier and affordable for Indians. It is the largest and rapidly growing company that helps you break down your payments into 3 to 4 pocket-friendly parts with zero per cent (0%) interest.
What is ZestMoney?
ZestMoney is a platform that provides financial services using mobile tech, digital banking, and artificial intelligence to avail the services of EMI even to those Indians who do not have Credit or Debit cards.
It is their innovative technology that helps its customer to experience different brands and services while even managing their credits. It is ZestMoney’s work and technology that made the World Economic Forum select them as a technology pioneer in 2020.
ZestMoney vs Other Cards: What are the Advantages?
Over three hundred million people in India do not have the opportunity to buy and experience things due to their financial status and even though the EMI facility is available for many it is not for all.
Most people in India do not have access to credit cards or any other form of financial option to avail of such facilities due to their insufficient credit history.
Here are some reasons for choosing ZestMoney over any other alternative:
- With zero interest in EMIs, it also has no joining fees or any hidden charges over your purchase and usage of this app.
- You get your personalized plan and credit limit of up to 2 lakhs.
- It has the fastest approval process with no extra paperwork or credit card needed to complete the formalities.
- They are accepted in almost ten thousand online stores and eighty thousand retail stores.
- It is an app that is not just trusted but loved by, over eleven million happy users and with 4.7 stars on the Play store.
Does ZestMoney affect your CIBIL?
ZestMoney is a lender to put it simply so yes, all the EMI payments made to ZestMoney get reported to CIBIL. Thus if you miss any payment for the EMI, there can be a decline in your CIBIL score.
Remember, timely payments of your EMI will always have a positive impact on your CIBIL score.
Installed ZestMoney: How to activate ZestMoney?
The activation process of Zest is quite easy and can be done without getting up from your seat even once for any documents or paperwork.
Let us see how to do it together:
- The very first step for availing these facilities for yourself, is to download the app.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, ZestMoney will verify your number by sending an OTP to your phone and then ask for your email address.
- The third step is to provide them with permissions like SMS, phone calls and your location (which can also be skipped)
- The next step is to add your PAN card, which gives them the authority to check your credit information and deal with the formalities of KYC.
- The last step is to set up your repayment option (adding your bank) -voila you’re set.
ZestMoney’s payment methods
ZestMoney has made everything available for its users, online. Any user can pay for anything on their cart using the Zero EMI options from ZestMoney using the completely online payment methods with their own choice of EMI plan made available to you by their tie-up brands or partners.
Where can I make payments using ZestMoney Card?
ZestMoney has over eight thousand partners and it is only these brands or sites that will provide you the opportunity for EMIs.
These partners cover all the main five domains of our lives i.e., Fashion, Home, Travel, Gadgets and Edtech.
They have brands like Amazon, MI, One Plus, Boat, Pee safe, Makemytrip, Yatra, Nykaa, Pepe Jeans, Croma, Lee, Decathlon, Wrangler, Buildin, iPhone, Purple, Titan, Cuemath, Udacity, Simplilearn, Uber, UpGrad, Lifestyle, Sleepyhead, Fabindia, Big Bazaar, Allen Solly, FBB, VanHeusen, etc.
ZestMoney allows you to make payments directly on the websites
Once you’ve signed in and got your credit limit approved / activated, you’ve already come halfway to paying for your items. All you got to do after this is, shop for whatever that your heart desires, just select ZestMoney EMI as your payment method on checkout. You will immediately be presented with a few EMI plans to choose from. Once you select a plan at your convenience, it will be sent for approval, which won’t take much time. As soon as the approval comes along, your order will be placed successfully and smoothly.
However, it is to be understood that this can be done only on the brands or sites that are a partner with ZestMoney, moreover the steps may change a little according to the site you are working with.
Is ZestMoney a good platform to get a card from?
ZestMoney is an amazing platform that makes it possible for anyone from any class to experience its life with all the things they wish to have in it. They have made the process of EMI easy and customer friendly for over 300 million Indian citizens who do not have credit or debit cards.